Kids indoor gardening fun with Miffy Cress!
If you have never grown anything before, now is the time to give it a go. It is really simple and the cress seeds will grow very fast. If you start now, you will have a nice lot of cress within a week!
Growing Cress is easy!
Cress is an easy plant to grow. This is a list of what you will need:
How to have fun growing Cress - step by step
- Start by cleaning out your pot to grow your cress in. If the outside of the pot isn't white, paint it or wrap some white paper around it.
- Draw a face on the outside of the pot. The pot is going to be the head of a person!
- Fill the pot with some kitchen roll or cotton wool until it almost reaches the top of the pot. Then add water slowly until it feels just damp when you touch it. Add more cotton wool or kitchen roll if you need to so it will nearly reach the top of the pot.
- Sprinkle your cress or mustard seeds on top of the cotton wool and then place the pot in a warm place.
- Check daily to see if anything is growing. Very soon, your pot person will have a full head of hair!
Check out our selection of Cress products!